Hi,

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 22:18 -0300, Luis A. Florit wrote:

> My plugin is working fine, after I found my bug and the one in
> the blur example. It's just annoying.

Then please explain the bug in the example code and send us a patch
(preferably against SVN) that we can apply so that others won't run into
the problem again.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp-web-devel/trunk/writing-a-plug-in/

You should realize that this is all just volunteers effort. Someone
wrote this tutorial years ago and another volunteer added it to the
gimp-developer web site. It will take another volunteer to improve it
and to fix the example code. And yet even more volunteers will have to
show up in the future to keep the tutorial uptodate.