On 3/4/07, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But yes, the most obvious and by far the easiest solution is to add a
> tracking view that users can add to their docks similar to the
> Navigation dialog.

I've filled out a feature request based on this approach.  I've also
taken initial steps to implement it, but I have some questions ;)

1. gdk_draw_drawable - should this be used, or dropped in favor of

2. adding a new widget was pretty straightforward, but mine is still
missing the icon in the tab, and I see this in the terminal:
gimp_menu_factory_manager_new: no entry registered for "<Magnifier>".
My grep-fu isn't working - where does one reference the icon/menu