Hi Simon!

Let me just say that I found your response (and your response to my other
email) well-thought and constructive, and generally agreeable. However, now I
have some higher priorities (not GIMP related unfortunately) so I will
reply[1] to this email later when I have some spare cycles.

But thanks for a great response.

        Shlomi Fish

[1] "Will reply" is subject to the Rule of Open-Source Programming[2] No. 11,
which says that when a developer says he will work on something, then he or
she means "maybe".

[2] - http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/osp_rules - and yes, most of
them are my own invention. Read at your own risk and take with a grain of