I also think that the toolbox Wilber is an inefficient use of space, so
here is an idea (my apologies if this has already been discussed/thought
of):  Right now there are 3 status items in
Preferences->Toolbox->Appearance, that when checked appear below the
toolbox tool icons.  Add a 4th status item choice which would appear as
a drop box/icon with Wilber's face in it.  Those who like having it can
check it on, and those who feel that any/all 4 items are wasted space
can turn all 4 off.  The space above the toolbox is eliminated.

Bill

--
The second mouse gets the cheese.