Without the requirement of installing separate software/plug-ins.
I read on the Internet, that GEGL will provide support for many raw format
types of different camera manufacturers already by itself, without the need of
UFRAW or anything else.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl