>From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sven Neumann)
>
>There is no excuse for talking and doing nothing!

Right, it already looked like some key persons in GIMP code writing
rejected the idea without really good reason. Good we later found
that there was already a good solution. But still, I felt really bad
that the idea was rejected for so easy reasons.

Now to this important thing which come up: I'm GIMP developer even I don't
write a single line of code -- it is enough that I use my time to think
even a simple improvements or alternatives. I think the term "developer"
is quite a much underestimated in these "code writing" project.

Juhana