On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 02:28:47PM -0600, Dean Johnson wrote:
> Howdy,
> Is there a feature request database for Gimp?

Yes, file a bug as usual, but set your (is it urgency? priority? I
don't remember, but I'm pretty sleepy right now) to show that it's a
feature request/ request for enhancement.

This is with the central Gimp bug database, on bugs.gnome.org, I
think Gimp News has a good link directly into the system, but I do
not know if you can file RFEs through Gimp News.

NB No more features for 1.1.x - Right 'em down, file 'em and remind
us about it when we're all partied out from releasing 1.2.0.

Nick.