On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 04:38:52PM -0500, Kelly Lynn Martin wrote:
> If by "color table" you mean the indexed color palette, that will
> require core modifications (I believe) because I don't think palettes
> are exposed to plug-ins well enough to do operations on them.

What do you mean by "well enough to do operations on them" ?

All the existing plug-ins that work with palettes (INDEXED images
would be even more useless than they already are if no plug-ins
could work with them) use calls like:

 palette= gimp_image_get_cmap(image, &entries);
 /* and */
 gimp_image_set_cmap(image, palette, entries);

That enough? (remember we're talking about <= 768 bytes here)

Nick.