On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 02:45:01AM +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> if I'm informed correctly, there is some work underway for a new gimp

a-ha.

> website. IMHO this is the ideal place for such a forum. Moving gimp
> stuff to sourceforge is a bad idea from the very beginning since it is

Well :( Things seemed different back then...

> gimp.org too. If that means that we need to overwork the infrastructure
> of www.gimp.org, why don't we just for it??

If you review the discussion you'll see that nobody had the time to
provide any infrastructure on gimp.org, nor any plans to do anything on
gimp.org. Not even a link to the sourceforge plug-ins has been added.

> We have all the possibilities on gimp.org and we should use them.

But who will do all the necessary work?

> IMHO the whole plugin project should move back to

Well :( Then we will have to find somebody who does it first.