> Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 13:46:58 +0800
> From: ngoonee.t...@gmail.com
> To: mader...@gmail.com
> CC: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior
>
> Thousands? In all the time I've followed this list I've seen maybe a
> dozen threads. I believe all of them have your replies in there.
> Trying to count the number of complainants, I estimate probably one or
> two dozen as well.

This single topic has nearly 300 replies by now (if not more), and there have
certainly been dozens of other, smaller topics over time, mostly clustered
around 2.8's launch.  It is probably safe to assume there are over 1,000 posts
on the matter in total....

...and, of course, +1 to the pile.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ran...@hotmail.com