On 08/10/2013 08:46 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM, John Meyer wrote:

And I don't know about Enlightenment, but I'm assuming that the main
developer isn't trying to please everybody.  Listen to everybody, fine.  But
pleasing everybody is the same as pleasing nobody.

Sadly not everyone understands the distinction. Thank you, John.

What are you talkin about ? I wrote "listen" to users, not "to please"
"Listening" means "I dont know the truth, I open my windows and my door, I want to work with users, not ignore them....
Good night

gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org