@ Prokoudine:

Dude, if you didn't act so full of yourself, so self-righteous and so
haughty, half of these discussions wouldn't last half as long as they
do. *You're
a troll feeding other trolls* and thus you too are stoking the fire of
these inane, pointless, never-ending arguments, because we all know the #1
rule about trolls is DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

Signed: the helpful troll

P.D.: In this message, I don't say a single word about export behavior.