On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 6:04 AM, Daniel Hauck wrote:
> No, I don't think so because this isn't a democratic situation.  What you
> think rules out over what many others independently think and agree upon.
> But let me ask you this and I'll shut up.  Do you use a Dvorak keyboard or a
> Querty?  And why?
> It's a loaded question, of course.  If you answer Dvorak, you win.  But if
> you answer Querty, you lose because the world knows querty was inefficient
> by design and yet we continue to use it for the very reasons I have stated
> and that you implicitly and in practice agree.

Did I even suggest I would like playing any games with you?

(Once again, the answer is "no".)

I do appreciate your insistence, but sadly it's misplaced. I'm quite
certain that you could find a better use for your time than trying to
win a war that you can't win, and that, as a matter of fact, was never
a war in the first place. Although some people clearly treat it as

gimp-user-list mailing list