Hi,

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 8:03 PM, Ishatix <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> P.S. I am now on my home Vista laptop and things are not as simple as a I
> previously thought. I am actually also suffering the layer drag issue with the
> script activated here. However the import dialogue UI and Inkscape UI are both
> working on this machine regardless.

This is what I thought. It seemed to me (though I don't remember by
heart all reports) that most reports were either for one or the other
issues. They were not mixing both usually.

> Therefore it would seem that the UI selection issue may still be the same one
> that effects both GIMP and Inkscape, while  the layer drag issue is rather a
> related issue but not exactly the same.

So are you saying that the drag'n drop bug is GIMP-only, and you don't
have any drag'n drop issue on any element of Inkscape UI?

> I've always just used the arrows for moving layers in GIMP which is why I
> never
> noticed this before.
>
> Hope you can understand all that.

Let me summarize:

- On the Windows 8 machine, you have both the selection AND the drag'n
drop issue, and both problems are on GIMP AND on Inkscape. They both
are "fixed" by uninstalling the AutoHotkey script.

- On the Vista machine, you have ONLY the drag'n drop issue, and it
affects ONLY GIMP, NOT Inkscape. This is also fixed by uninstalling
the AutoHotkey script.

Is that it?

Jehan