Hi all,

I have encountered this same issue with GIMP 2.8 as well as the associated
Inkscape interface problem (https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/1131428) on
my new Windows 8.1 work laptop.

After some investigation I have discovered that the interfering software in my
case is the following AutoHotKey script:
http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel/DimScreen/DimScreen.ahk

Happily I do not make much use of this script on this laptop so have simply
stopped using it as a workaround. However I have used this script for years (and
still continue to) on two older Vista laptops without it causing this
interference. So I guess there is more to this / additional Windows dependency.

I hope that helps the developers to narrow down the cause. Let me know if you
would like any more details / tests.

All the best,

Ix

-- 
Ishatix (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
_______________________________________________
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list

Reply via email to