Eric P wrote:

David Marrs wrote:
I *am* very grateful for the GIMP and think it says much for the spirit of free software. I also think it has some way to go before it becomes a mature product,

Huh... the Gimp is not "mature"? Thank you for sharing that. I honestly didn't know!

Shit... and while I'm at it, I best let my boss know ASAP that he's been paying me in a professional capacity to use an app that's not "mature".

It's a wonder I've gotten anything done at all!

Refined, then.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.5 - Release Date: 04/05/2005