Hello All,

I've just joined this list.  This is my first post to it.

I have been a happy GIMPer since 2000 until this year.

After Red Hat ditched me 2 years ago, I switched to Mandrake 8.2 and didn't like it. So this year I switched to SuSE 9.2 Pro and I like it a *lot* - except for the fact that the GIMP "upgrade" which comes with my distribution no longer includes my two long-time, most-used features: "Filters->Render->Add Glow" and "Layers->Center Layer".

Where have these gone and how do I get them back? Especially "Add Glow"... I *require* that one!