Quoting Zhang Weiwu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I wish to achieve the effect to add a deep pucker on the skin, as of
> the bone is broken underneath the sking or there is a joint underneath.
> Or should I use the word "wrinkle" or "crinkle", I am not sure. I am a
> new gimp user who just managed to learn conceptual things like layers,
> path, selection, mask and channel, and now I don't know where to start
> to read if I wish to get it done.

You might try using the "Grow" and "Shrink" options of the IWarp  
filter ("Filters->Distorts->IWarp...").

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to