On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Bettina Karena Lechner
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> thanks for your help.
>
> Seems that the py isn't installed correctly cause I can't find it in the
> plug-in browser. Usually I place plug-in files here:
>
> /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Gimp/plug-ins
> (and they are working though)
>
> anyone knows a better place under OS X for *.py files??
> thank you in advance,
> tina

I'm just guessing, but it seems to me like either python is not
installed (or not installed properly), or gimp's python bindings are
not installed.  Someone with more experience running GIMP on OSX will
hopefully be along to help you out, but in the meantime: which site
did you download/install GIMP from?

Chris