On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, robert schiffers wrote:

> hi alex, hago, friends of gimp
>
> i know perfectly how the selection add/substract works, but like hago
> ziegler ive got the problem with the new version 1.11.

Everything seems to work fine on my system (1.1.13).  I would recommend
that you upgrade to the latest version, since the unstable tree changes
quite quickly.  I'm not a developer, so I don't really keep track of bugs,
but I know that there were some selection related bugfixes recently.

If upgrading does not solve your problem, query the developer's list,
and describe your entire setup, ie; Gimp version, GTK+, your platform,
etc.

Good luck.

Alex Harford                            Alcohol and calculus don't mix.
http://www.dowco.com/~alexh             Don't drink and derive.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                         Tel: (604) 225-0601