hi there again

thanx for all your help. i found a solution to my problem, which seems
easy to me. just reinstall your KDE.
worked for me :-)

regards

robert

p.s.: i filed a bug report, and will add the solution next.

--
Robert Schiffers        Partner of GbR hns                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GbR hns                 Digital visualisation of architecture   http://h-n-s.de
OCTREE                  CAD software for Linux,Win,etc.         http://www.octree.de
begin:vcard
n:Schiffers;Robert