The scsi card that came with your scanner may be like the one that came
with mine.  It's a stripped down card designed to provide service to
that scanner.  It may be that if you connect the scanner to a real scsi
port, as I have with my scanner, it will work.  (Umax S-12)

--
Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm afraid there will be more problems with W2K than there were with
Y2K...