Hi,
These are (super) models and known celebrities, and not porn star (or
related).
(Some of) These pictures are erotic, and not explicit (big difference).

Ok, I confses...the reason I choose these pictures, is I know the majority
of my
audience are men, and this is just a (marketing) ploy to keep my visitors
coming back for more....

I mean, what would you rather look at? A bowl of fruits or a bikini model
(and considering how easy it is to get porn/nude pictures, I know there's no
point with me using these models).

Maybe such pictures are not called for, but I am making use of these
pictures
appropriately (I don't just choose any picture; I look at many - hundreds -
before making up my mind on which picture to use), and I think my choice of
pictures
have complemented the tutorials well...

Anywho, this is my site, and I hope I am doing a favour to the GIMP
community by
teaching others what I know, and I apolgoize if some of you feel I am
degrading GIMP
by using such pictures.

Apologizes in advance to those who might be offended by my use of
semi-nude models. Hmm...I should put this in my Copyright disclaimer....

Bye

--
Gautam N. Lad
http://www.cubicdesign.com