On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 04:40:00PM -0400, James Smaby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Is it just me, or are these CubicDesign tutorials a little too
> close to porn howtos?  Must the object of the image touchup be

If somebody thinks that is porn he has much larger problems than
that tutorials. The world will end, soon :)

However, if ones employer thinks that is porn and wants to take radical
measures the employer is even more braindamaged, but it would be a great
favour to change the photos, simply because it's easier to change the
photos on the site than for many viewers to change their job!

> of the porn industry; is the gimp the image editor of choice?

I would really hope that Gimp becomes the image ditor of choice,
regardless of race, colour, job or number of hairs of it's users!