> > Well, it may sound confused, and is only sligthly gimp-related (it's my
> > favourite tool), but can someone inform me of the best way to create
> > _good_ portable documents, preferrably under linux, preferrably without
> > spending thousands of bucks on Adobe software?
>
> ASCII text.  you wouldn't want to trade the box for what's in it,
> would you?

Umm..."trade the box for..."?

Ok, my point seemingly didn't make it through...when saying "portable
documents", I was more aiming for the pdf graphically-, layout-portable
than a multiplatform-, readable-on-all-platforms-portable.

You get my point? How can I in a good way under linux (with gimp?) create
portable text/graphical productions?

/Carl-Johan

"Succumb to natural tendencies. Be hateful and boring."

          ICQ# 2357535
        http://come.to/woc/
      http://wlug.westbo.se/