In a message dated: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:29:32 EDT
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, at 11:01am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I do not want to use Evolution/Connector, because I like exmh much better.
>
>  Not to deflect your intent, but couldn't you just use Evolution and
>Connector for calendaring, and fetchmail/exmh for email?  This has the added
>bonus of letting you feed information back into Exchange.  (I guarantee
>someone will eventually ask you to update your Free/Busy data.)

Well, I don't think so.  Meeting requests appear to be nothing more
than specially formatted e-mails within Outlook that get
automatically placed into your calendar.  I can't really see how I
could use fetchmail to grab only non-meeting related e-mail.

You're right, I may well be asked to update my free/busy data.  So
far, though, I haven't had to, and it's been over 3 months :)

Basically, I just need to know when the meetings are.  I don't feel
the need to respond with either a refusal or acceptance to the
meeting.  If I find that it's important, I'll show up, if not, I
won't.  If they care that much that I haven't responded yet, they'll
either e-mail or ask me directly whether or not I plan to show up.

If it's my manager, or his Director, I'll show up :)
If not, it's a 50/50 chance depending upon how much /. and/or User
Friendly I need to catch up on ;)
--

Seeya,
Paul

              Have you appreciated your SysAdmin today?
                     http://www.sysadminday.com/