In a message dated: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:14:47 EDT
Mark Komarinski said:

>Whatever happened to vCal servers?  It seems like everyone is a client,
>but no servers have been written aside from Netscape's calendar server.

I don't know.  Actually, if I could find a decent command line
utility which could read/write vCal format, I'd be quite happy, since
gnomecal uses vCal format as well.

At this point though, it seems that mwl's idea of using at/cron to do
what I want is easiest/best, since all I really need to do is write a
small shell/perl app which parses my incoming e-mail and sets the job.
--

Seeya,
Paul