Hallo Nikolaus, if you need help on looking on the accelerometer driver I can have a look at the weekend and check if I see something suspicious (I have not device though to do real tests). If I remember right, the A5 have a BMI160, correct?
Thanks Rainer Am Montag, 16. April 2018, 13:15:32 CEST schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller: > > Am 16.04.2018 um 12:28 schrieb Sven Dyroff <[email protected]>: > > > > Hello Nikolaus, > > > > my GTA04A5 shows exactly the same behaviour as shown in your videos. > > Ok, then we can exclude some defect. > > > My GTA04A4 shows exactly the same behaviour as shown in the Freerunner > > video. > With which software version & kernel? > > > My assumtion is that the problem is located in the driver of the > > accelerometer. Some years ago I had a similar problem with an ADC driver. > > I got new values only once a second although the ADC chip was able to > > deliver several thousands of values per second. An inspection of the > > driver revealed that there has been an hard coded time delay inside it... > > :-o > Well, the GTA04A4 and GTA04A5 use different accelerometer drivers. But there > may be a common reason. > > BR, > Nikolaus -- Rainer Dorsch http://bokomoko.de/ _______________________________________________ Gta04-owner mailing list [email protected] http://lists.goldelico.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/gta04-owner
