Hi Rainer,

> Am 16.04.2018 um 22:44 schrieb Rainer Dorsch <m...@bokomoko.de>:
>
> Hallo Nikolaus,
>
> if you need help on looking on the accelerometer driver I can have a look at
> the weekend and check if I see something suspicious (I have not device though
> to do real tests). If I remember right, the A5 have a BMI160, correct?

The A3 has a HMC5883, the A4 has BMA180, the A5 has a BMC150 and the Pyra has a
BMC150 or BNO055.
So different sensor chips all seem to have the same effects.

Therefore, I think it is not the low level chip driver (we always use the iio
driver
of Linux) but something on higher level up into QtMaze...

BR and thanks,
Nikolaus