If your project is permament why not go Ferrocrete?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrocement
http://ferrocement.com/

You need the following;
Mortar Sprayer Oregon - http://www.mortarsprayer.com/ (you can also hand
trowel like stucco)
Permalath (BASF) - www.permalath.basf.com/‎ (or Chicken Wire)

MIX: Three Sand to one Cement -3:1 Ratio

*Portland Lime Cement Mix + Fibreglas Lathe Skin = 20year+ Hexayurt

/dvr