Hi,

With great expectations I've been waiting for the Half-Life 2 Lost Coast
release.. Today was the release of it. With large admiration I've looked at
the new commentary system, that will tell us about the whole happening with
the HDR system..

My question about this is.. Will this commentary system also being available
( in the future ) for mod developers. Like the Pulse! mod.. So like mods
with a learning environment.

- Jurgen