I did not read the complete discussion and do not know where you added this
code. Could it be that the GetActiveWeapon call is used in a context that
retrieves the active weapon of the local player and the owner is then checked
against the local player -> always true? You then send the muzzleflash to this,
the local players, weapon?

- archy

-------- Original-Nachricht --------