I did what Jorge said. In C_BaseEntity::CalcAbsolutePosition before all
calculation of the models position depending of its parent I added this
code:

QAngle oldAngles = m_pMoveParent->GetAbsAngles();

    if( m_pMoveParent->IsPlayer() )
    {
        //Temporarily remove the players pitch
        QAngle tempAngle = oldAngles;
        tempAngle[ PITCH ] = 0;
        m_pMoveParent->SetAbsAngles( tempAngle );
    }

And after the calculations I reset the players angles again. This way the
position is calculated as if the player dont pitch.

I tried to add a boolean instead of the m_pMoveParent->IsPlayer(), but when
I added a variable to C_BaseEntity the game keep crashing when starting a
map. I can't figure out why.