Hi

What's with the lag since the update 2 days ago?
Here's what I encountered a few minutes ago on my server. Note the ping, as
I usually have less than 20ms with my server.
Many players were disconnected several time with a message like "connection
net packet overflow" (don't remember exactly)

Here are some screenshots of my net_graph 4:

http://www.coldorak.net/tf2/lag/lag1.jpg
http://www.coldorak.net/tf2/lag/lag2.jpg
http://www.coldorak.net/tf2/lag/lag3.jpg
http://www.coldorak.net/tf2/lag/lag4.jpg

About my server net settings:

sv_minrate 20000 <--- tried with 10000 and 30000
sv_maxrate 30000 <-- tried with 30000 (while minrate=10k) to 100000 (while
minrate=30k)
decalfrequency 10
sv_maxupdaterate 100
sv_minupdaterate 66
sv_mincmdrate 66
sv_maxcmdrate 100

no fps_max setting.
My cl_rate is 30000 but many players left it by default.

Are other people experiencing the same problem? I saw a few mails talking
about lag, so I thought I could add some info.
My server is launched with -NoQueudUpdateThread.
We talk about 10-20s lag every few minutes...

Cold

http://www.coldfire.info