From: Dusan Tomic <d...@mojsajt.co.uk>
Sender: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 19:27:40
Subject: [hlds]  CSS: changelevel2 causes server crash

I'm not that experienced, so i can't  use fades and teleport. I'm just
sysadmin, not  css dev :(, so my knowledge goes as far as to read from logs and
troubleshoot OS problems.

This is output if I wait long enough :D

rcon from "*.*.*.*:****": command "changelevel2 de_dust2"
---- Host_Changelevel ----
pipes.cpp (733) : Assertion Failed: Stalled cross-thread pipe
pipes.cpp (733) : Fatal assert failed: ...\common\pipes.cpp, line 733.
Application exiting.

Assert( Fatal assert ):..\common\pipes.cpp:733

--
Kind regards,
Dusan Tomic