Yeah getting the same errors on 2 of my linux servers. Both are running SM
1.3.9-hg3188 with updated gamedata files from 1.4 and MM 1.8.8-hg777. I'll
check the windows servers in an hour when I get home.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 2:52 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Has anyone noticed when starting their servers a lot of messages about
specular texture files (or something like that) and something dealing with
UGC medals among a couple other errors (one of which I have a screen shot at
home but don't have it available here at work)....?  The servers come up
seemingly with no problems, but I watch my servers for errors when they
start, and they never had this before yesterday's update.....anyone else see
this?

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Eugenio Roman <eugenio.motanu...@gmail.com>