From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Ross Bemrose
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 3:19 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2: mp_forceautoteam no longer working

Turns out you're right, it is a plugin issue.  Took me a while to narrow
down which one it was, too.

Having said that, it's a custom plugin only on our server, so it won't
affect any other servers.

On 1/5/2013 7:19 PM, Cc2iscooL wrote:

Have you tested without plugins yet?

On Jan 5, 2013 11:31 AM, "Ross Bemrose" <rbemr...@gmail.com> wrote:

I originally thought one of the other admins on RUGC Midwest disabled
mp_forceautoteam.  It turns out that our Windows TF2 server is ignoring this
cvar now since the Christmas update and presenting users with the team
selection screen.

My Linux TF2 plugin test server / event server is seeing this same behavior.

This is what my server console says on both servers:

"mp_forceautoteam" = "1" ( def. "0" )
game notify replicated
- Automatically assign players to teams when joining.