Having problems updating my servers. I've ran the validate command multiple
times now, and SteamCMD keeps saying it's up to date. After starting up the
server, it says it's out of date. The 'version' command shows the server as
being at 1734532 (newest is 1756932 according to the UpToDateCheck WebAPI
script).

The script I'm using to validate:
@ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1
@NoPromptForPassword 1
login anonymous
force_install_dir /home/source/steamcmd/tf2
app_update 232250 validate
quit

And the output of the script (trimmed out the "app info out of sync"
messages and other garbage):
http://pastebin.com/yM9PBSbM