You're out of the loop dude, Valve servers were not there for a day, they were returned few hours ago.

-ics

Alexander Corn kirjoitti:
>Now my history tab is empty

Did you even check? Valve servers are/were still listed in the history tab. The change merely added a condition to the Internet tab's master server query to not return any servers with the 'valve' tag.

Official MvM servers aren't listed on the master server *at all*, and yet they still show up in my history. History is stored client-side and ignores any master server limitations or delisting.

If you're going to complain about a change, please try to at least know what you're talking about. Then again, this is a mailing list for *server operators*, not client feedback.