Ads didn't always used to be a problem, and why do community servers get
the rage for ads when Valve has used them too? Pinion was used for official
valve servers before. They gave Arthur a special forum rank and I've seen
posts from Valve higher ups defend the use of Pinion.

If a community has to use ads to survive, maybe it's not doing too well.
But Valve used them as early as everyone else. Can't get mad at the kids
for following the dad's example right? Plus if a player comes on and just
hates that community, they can venture to a different one.

We're going to wind up breeding new players who don't want to explore the
world that the players made inside of the game.

*Matthew (Rowedahelicon) Robinson*
Web Designer / Artist / Writer
Website - http://www.rowedahelicon.com/