I would like to get some clarification from Valve on this though. This
Friday night my server is celebrating it's 2nd year running and we will be
passworded all day to only allow in regulars. We will also (probably) be
playing the new Halloween maps. Will this negatively effect anything? I'd
hate to be punished for putting a password on.