So you're a server admin (otherwise I don't see why you subscribed to this
list) and join other servers to report them? :)) Now I understand why so
many are worried about this reporting mechanism...

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of coffee
problem
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:48 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Fake clients, misreported bots, infringing usage
of player names/images

Hi Saul,

I have logged in to report as many as I've had the energy to do since the
reporting feature was implemented. They are still up and running, also of
note: they are still on the 'play now' list even though there are multiple
reasons they shouldn't be.  The ones I speak of have been de-listed from
ranking sites for well over a year, so it is detectable and well-known who
these admins are.

Valve is just sitting on their hands with this garbage. They've had a
number of reports brought against servers regarding the Halloween event,
and none of these have had any action taken.

Thanks,
CP