I'm not worried. I have nothing to worry about. I dont "jarate" on players. I won't run bots. I won't run fake clients, i won't run premium, i won't do instant spawns, i won't also put crits off or damagespread off, i won't noclip myself, make admin better than others, etc. You all know what i'm talking about if you have seen the stuff out there.

But there are people who like that sort of stuff. They want to spawn fast, they want to move faster and have fun. They want to be invulnerable or lure people in to their servers. There's nothing wrong with that. There are also admins who fund their servers with premium and reserve slots etc. Some players like those servers, some don't.

All these tools such as reporting servers and blacklist are there to help the player to select his/her own favorite server. Valve has their tools such as reputation system and tracking servers through playing clients so servers cannot fake the data and so on. If you go report bonanza, that doesn't do any good for any of the servers that are run by people here just because you don't like certain server types. I don't like them but it doesn't mean i can't have servers full of players. Players will find their favorite servers and play on them with or without your help.

-ics