[Med] This is not a valid generic statement. Consider the DS-Lite model
(RFC6333): there is no dhcpv4 client in the CPE at all + no assigned IPv4
address in the wan side, but still IPv4 connectivity is offered to connected
hosts. DHCPv4 client is disabled when the CPE detects it is attaching the
network using DS-Lite. The no-dhcpv4 explicit signal is not required for this
case for example.