Thank you so much, Olivier!

Seems to be pretty easy. So i'll try to grab some tool to simplify it. I
got not much experience with translations, i only helped to translate
the website of diaspora* social network among many other contributors. I
just love hydrogen and i want it to be more used here in brazil, so the
language cannot be a barrier.

I run Manjaro Linux with XFCE :) Is the best for me so far.

Thanks again,
Heitor