>Why don't you call it an exercise instead of a test, then you can always say
>that in an exercise you would expect something to fail and that's
the reason for the exercise.

If I were the keeper of the corporate buzzwords, I would.

I tried that route, at a major Canadian bank, and they told me it was confusing
and stick to the script.

Therefore, it's a test; politically, tests can't fail.
Hence, careers ride the outcomes.
Which is patently wrong.
If you cover up the results of a 'test', you address those politics, and are
less likely to address the uncovered 'issues'.

-
I'm a SuperHero with neither powers, nor motivation!
Kimota!