From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of O'Connor, Ruth
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 1:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: OAM message CBR3006I with an MTL

Mark and Kevin,

The vendor also thinks I've got the wrong IODF somehow, but I'm sure the
correct, newest, IODF has been activated.

We do have Dell/EMC's Level 1 and 2 documents but they say we need our
configuration working better before they can complete the Level 3 doc. I will
ask them for a draft copy of Level 3 though when we meet on Friday morning.

The SMS config certainly could have been incorrect because I have only recently
been drafted as the mainframe storage administrator and am much more accustomed
to using CA-Allocate than ISMF. We do have aging 3494 tape libraries but have
always managed them with BTLS rather than dfsms so this is new territory for us.

Thanks again.

Ruth