From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Brian Westerman
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 7:39 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Running unsupported is dangerous was Re: AW: Re: LE strikes again

I sort of "specialize" in upgrading sites that have put off an upgrade to a
more current OS for (quite) a while and I can tell you from experience with
over 100 of these sites that there are LOTs of reasons for them being at that
old release, and all (well, the vast majority any way) of them are not that
they were lazy or stupid in any way.