0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu (Paul Gilmartin) writes:
> 8x11mm Minox camera?  I suppose physical security can interdict that.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minox#Technical_details_of_Minox_8.C3.9711_cameras

re:
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2017g.html#74 Running unsupported is dangerous was
Re: AW: Re: LE strikes again

also in the wake of the company's "pentagon papers" type event, they
retrofitted all company copier machines with serial number identifier on
the underside of the glass, that would show up on all pages
copied. example from this copied document over a decade later
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/grayft84.pdf

trivia: not long after I graduated and joined the science center, the
company got a new CSO ... as common in that era, had previously been at
government agency & familiar with physical security (at one time head of
presidential detail). I got tagged to run around with him for a time
... to talk about computer security.

more trivia: I found my wifes father's WW2 status reports (from europe)
at National Archives. They had been declassified but never "marked". The
NA "reading room" required that cameras had to be registered (including
serial number) and given permit and I had to have declassification tag
that appeared in every image that I took.
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/dectag.jpg

part of one of his reports
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2010i.html#82