From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Seymour J Metz
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 1:55 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: 64-bit application dump analysis [was: RE: Problems with ESTAEX
invoked in AMODE 64 . . . ]

ObSchiller IPCS is part of z/OS. All dangerous facilities of IPCS are
controlled by SAF. If your management capriciously prohibits you from using it,
the responsibility is theirs. It's certainly their prerogative to ban, e.g.,
IEFBR14, but no outside company is obligated to rescue them from the
consequences of their decision.

Not all companies take essential tools away from their application developers.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3